Terms & Conditons
Some of the terms and conditions that you need to read and accept before any reservation.
SUITABILITY AND AVAILABILITY
A car rental reservation can only be made by vehicle category and not by car model. However, you will always receive a car from the same or higher category, without any additional charge, if the selected model is not available during the rental period.
The driver must have a valid driving license issued by a country of the European Union or a valid international driving license, at least 1 year prior to rental.
The minimum age limit is 23 years old and the maximum age for renting a vehicle is 77 years old! At least 12 months of driving experience is required.
The minimum rental period is 24 hours. The driver is responsible for returning the car on a specific date and time. If the car is not returned at the agreed time, the renter will be charged at least the cost of one day’s rental in addition. If the driver wishes to change the time or place of return, he/she must notify at least 24 hours in advance and this can only be done if there is availability.
Car pick-up and delivery from airports, ports, hotels, and other locations is arranged upon request. There is an additional charge of 25.00€ for pick-up outside our office hours (00:00-8:00).
All fuel expenses are the responsibility of the renter. The renter must return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel as it had when it was picked up. In case of return with less fuel, the renter will be charged for the difference. The price depends on the current market price. No refunds are issued for additional fuel in the tank during the return of the vehicle.
Child seats are 10 € for as many days as you have rented the car, and their availability is subject to request. GPS: The cost for GPS is 5 € / day.
In the event of an accident, please contact us as soon as possible. The vehicle must not be moved from the scene of the accident before the traffic police arrive. The tenant is obliged to complete the police report. Otherwise, the insurance becomes void.
1. Vehicles are rented for use within Crete and only on public paved roads. They cannot be used off-road, on dirt roads or on the beach.
2. Damage to the underside of the car caused by careless driving or off-road use is at your own risk.
3. Insurance does not cover unrepairable/flat tires. If the tire is repairable, the customer can repair it and the company must reimburse any costs.
4. Drunk driving is considered negligent driving and is not covered by insurance.
5. the renter is responsible if the car is driven by anyone other than him, if that person’s details are not mentioned in the contract.
6. The renter who deliberately or recklessly damages the car (clutch burning, seat/standing on the hood/roof of the vehicle, damage to the interior of the vehicle, broken mirrors/accessories) and the use of the wrong type of fuel is not covered by the insurance and is charged to the tenant.
7. The renter must pay all traffic fines and any fines due to removal of license plates by the authorities, he is also responsible for labor costs to re-acquire the license plates.
VEHICLE REPLACEMENT CONDITIONS IN THE EVENT OF SERIOUS DAMAGE
In the unfortunate event of an accident, the renter will receive another vehicle only if he did not violate traffic laws (e.g. road signs/STOP, speed limits, one-way, U-turns, etc.) The legal authorities (representatives of the traffic or insurance company) are authorized to decide who is at fault in the event of an accident. They will provide a formal written report. Our company has the right to investigate the causes of the accident/damage and refuse to replace the car if the use of the car was contrary to terms and conditions.
If the key is lost or damaged, you will be responsible for paying for its replacement (depending on the car model) plus any shipping costs and time to get the replacement keys in your hands.
You can cancel your reservation up to 7 days before you pick up the rental car and with a refund of your deposit. If your cancellation is made in less than 7 days, any deposit is non-refundable. In case of no-show at the rental appointment, the deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is non-refundable if your flight is cancelled.
We do not hold you any money as a deposit during the rental period. Accepts the following payment methods: debit card, VISA, Master Card, cash.